Filling The Void is a labor of love. No one makes a penny in salary or compensation.
We depend on hundreds of volunteers every year to make the ministry run like a well-oiled machine. More than 1,500 people have volunteered over the years.
There are 7 ways to get involved. Contact us at email@example.com to get started:
1. ON THE STREETS. We always need smiling faces and friendly hearts to help us serve sack lunches in Tulsa, Denver, Dallas and future FTV cities such as Houston.
2. FILLING SACK LUNCHES. Help us build our inventory of sack lunches with the non-perishable items that go into our bags. Depending on the size of your team, you could make a couple hundred or up to 1,000 in an hour.
3. WRITE A DEVOTIONAL. All of our sack lunches contain a note of encouragement and a Bible verse. We can provide a standardized template to get you started.
4. STUFF ENVELOPES. Assembling the devotionals that go in our bags is a tedious but essential task. It involves working with envelopes – lots of folding, stuffing and tucking, but no licking!
5. DECORATE OUR LUNCH SACKS. Here’s a fun way for kids to show off their creative flair. The canvass is a plain brown paper bag. This is also a great activity for children’s classes at churches.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY. We need talented people to build our media library. Help us tell our story to the next generation of donors and volunteers.
7. INVITE US TO SPEAK. Name the time, place and venue. We love speaking at churches, schools & businesses. References can be provided.